Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheers to the new year!

The future is exciting because of the uncertainty; the surprise that each day brings and no matter how much we prepare and plan for it there is no way of knowing for sure what will happen.
It's funny thinking about New Year's Day last year and what I expected for 2012, some of it became reality and some didn't but all in all it was a good time!

My job was really hectic the beginning of the year but going into second quarter I started to re-gain my life back and took full advantage of it!

 
  • John and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary in May and it was so hard to believe that two years had passed already!
  • We were blessed with two little nephews Jacob Dominic Betters and Joseph Michael Caligiuri and my "niece" Mia Frances Henriquez.
  • I did a bit more traveling than usual realizing that I needed to take advantage of this time while I had it...

    • In May, I went to Florida for my cousin Mimi's wedding.

    • In June, we traveled to Idaho to visit family and had a great time exploring a place we'd never been before!

    • In July, I went to Aruba with some of my girlfriends and enjoyed the relaxation that one can only find there in the calmness of the sea.

    • In August, I went to Fenwick Island and despite the crappy beach weather it was still fun chilling out with my friends.

    • and in October, a weekend trip to Washington DC!

  • We spent more time with our families and are grateful that everyone is in good health!

Looking forward to 2013, it's going to be an exciting year based on what I know already so I can't imagine topping it off with what I don't know...
  • My sister Sara is getting married in April, so we'll be busy in Boxler wedding mode these next few months!
  • John graduates from Carnegie Mellon with his MBA in May, I'm so proud of him!
  • Trip planned to Riviera Maya to celebrate!
  • Hopefully put the townhouse up for sale and if all goes well move into a new house!
Cheers to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment